View Post Details

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Daily Life Ghos…

페이지 정보

작성자 Grover Coy 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-09-21 06:18

필드값 출력

본문

audi rs6 ghost installer alarm installation near me (just click the following post)

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the loom on the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It will also send you an instant message on your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

ghost immobiliser installation near me is the tiniest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be installed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves will never find it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system that could take police days to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is available anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and is able to accept messages. This places you ahead of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's simple to conceal, so that thieves can't tamper with the device.

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgMessage alerts

ghost installers near me Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts include "movement" detection, a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also receive an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.
쇼핑몰 전체검색